- There was always an answer within a few hours.
- There were friendly reminders, should one have forgotten something.
- There was little choice at breakfast.
- For weekend arrivals the reception is empty.
- The windows could not be opened due to laws/ ordinances.
- The train is 3 - 5 minutes walk away.
- There are some good restaurants nearby
- On request you got the key to open the window
- There were shopping facilities (supermarkets) nearby
- The hotel offers parking possibilities; (Otherwise there is a parking garage 100 m away)
- The parking spaces at the hotel are free of charge
About the event
SPS 2022 will take place between 08.11.2022 – 10.11.2022 as a face-to-face exhibition. The event will take place at Messe Nuremberg. The venue will feature strict Covid-19 safety measures. Among the implemented measures will be the following:
- All ticket sales and redemptions will occur online. Day and person-specific e-tickets and vouchers are available. When entering the exhibition, visitors must also show their tickets and a 3G document. Such documents include vaccination, recovery, or negative test result certificates. All fair participants must follow the proper sneeze and cough etiquette.
- In all indoor areas, participants must wear masks. There are three exceptions to this rule. Attendees are not permitted to negotiate with exhibitors while wearing masks. In locations with fixed seating or standing arrangements, they may also consider removing them. They may choose not to wear masks if there is a transparent plastic hygiene barrier. Attendees must wear a mask in congested entry and meeting spaces, including open-air ones. They do not need to wear a mask in other outdoor spaces. If they lose their facial mask, they can use the supplies located in central places.
- High-touch surfaces will receive frequent cleaning. In all areas, participants must maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters. To aid compliance, several venue changes will take place. Among the implemented changes will be wider aisles and redesigned entrance areas. Also, new seating arrangements will be available in the forum and conference areas. Attendees will receive reminders about social distance via signs and floor markings.
The SPS is the leading trade fair for automation industry and its related sectors. It is an event that covers the whole spectrum of the digital and smart automation. This ranges from intelligent solutions to simple sensors. The fair serves as the industry’s source of inspiration, solutions, and knowledge. Nurnberg Messe in Nuremberg is the hosting location of the SPS. It is among the city’s leading events and an important event for locations such as Fürth and Erlangen.
Business Profile of the Event
The SPS attracts attendees from the automation industry and its related industries. For instance, the event is the highlight for the engineering services. It is also frequented by companies from the construction sector. Many specialists from the industrial IT and networks branch exhibit at the fair. Because of the available diversity, visitors can form many new connections. It can also allow attendees to find new suppliers or clients. Many of the visitors and exhibitors are important decision makers. This allows for the closing of successful deals at the fair itself. Among the notable companies which have attended the event include Aaronn Electronic GmbH.
Did You Know?
Smart Production Solutions can help specialists in the automation industry complete several goals. Such include networking through the establishment of new business relationships and strengthening old. It can also provide aid in expanding their business. SPS can help in expanding industry knowledge by learning about the latest innovations. Workshops and live discussion will allow attendees to improve their skills.
The latest format of the event will focus on several topics. Such include:
- Bringing Automation to Life
- Living automation
- Electric drives / motion control
- Mechanical infrastructure
- Sensor technology
- Control technology
- Software and IT in manufacturing
- Interface technology
- Human-Machine-Interface devices
- Industrial communication
Each topic will consist of 3 to 9 categories. Leading figures will provide information for each category. The digital platform will likewise help visitors in expanding their knowledge. This is due to the hybrid lecture program focusing on the subjects:
- Digital transformation / Industries 4.0
- Industrial communication
- Safety and security
- New logistic methods and robot integration
- Intelligent and data-driven concepts for control and visualization
- Use cases for AI
The fair will also feature a specialised joint stand - the “Automation meets IT”. At this stand companies will have the opportunity to form contacts. They moreover be able to show their products and services to a wide audience of specialists. They can also learn about several topics like asset management and predictive maintenance. Specialists from around 12 sectors related to automation should consider attending. These include the electric control and sensor technology sector and engineering services. Companies in the plant engineering and machine tools sectors should also visit. So should the plants process machinery sector and the automotive production branch. Energy, water supply and wastewater treatment should not overlook visiting. Neither should the assembly technologies sector. SPS can furthermore prove to be helpful for the construction and management industries.
Your Hotel Room in Nuremberg
Invest in your business trip with hotel accommodation selected for your specific need. Travel 2 Fairs Ltd works with you to send you hotels in Essen with an ideal location and price tag. You can select the hotel offers that work best for you and place you near Nurnberg Messe for a quicker commute. We have extensive experience in working with large groups, so feel free to query for parties of twenty people and more. The registration process can take up to a day, and you can leave all details to us. Also, Travel 2 Fairs Ltd can assist you with logistics. For example, a rent-a-car or airport transfer can be requested, whether it is private or shared.
Smart Production Solutions takes place at Nurnberg Messe for 3 days. Mesago Messe Frankfurt Gmbh organises the event every year. The fair’s visiting times are between 9 am and 6 pm for the first two days and between 9 am and 5 pm for the last. The venue is reachable via train, subway, and trams. Travelling times from different areas of the city are also brief. For instance, commuting time from the central station to the venue is 8 minutes. Likewise, when travelling from the airport, the commute would take 20 minutes. Nuremberg is easy to reach from other cities on the continent and in Germany. This is due to the extensive railway and motorway links connecting the city. For example, attendees can get to Nuremberg from Berlin in 3 hours and 10 minutes via bus. Nuremberg has over 300 hotels and restaurants distributed throughout the city. Among the areas to stay in when visiting Nuremberg is the city centre, and the central station.
Audience and Statistics
SPS attracts a large group of attendees. For example, the 2019 edition of the event was attended by 1585 exhibitors and 63708 visitors. Specialists attending the edition represented around 31 countries. Besides Germany this includes China, Belarus, Canada, Denmark and Finland. It also included the UK, India, Japan, South Korea, France, Malta, and the Netherlands. Trade delegates present many of the industries related to automation. Among them are:
- Electric control and sensor technology
- Electric drive systems and components
- Engineering, services
- Plant engineering
- Electrical measurement and controls
- Process machinery, plants
- Machine tools
- Automotive production
- Industrial IT and networks
- Energy, water supply and wastewater treatment
- Packaging machinery
- Assembly technologies, handling
sq m of exhibition area
Our visitors for the event
Clean and comfortable hotel, with a good breakfast. Excellent connectivity to the show by Metro. Only 12 Euros for a 3 day ticket.
We were happy with the hotel, thank you very much. The location is very good as is the standard of rooms and services.
With kind wishes,
Thanks for your mail, I see you are “monitoring us”, like CIA / FBI …. J J J We have positive feedback about Euro Park Hotel, all went fine, as scheduled. Anyhow, no problems, we decided to confirm in advance and it is OK, it was our decision. Hotel people were good and friendly, rooms clean, hotel in general was OK. Maybe just a little remark: missing real coffee, maybe better coffee maker is appreciated more (the one available was not good…..but this is our taste, maybe others are appreciating).
Keep in touch Megan,
Bye now, Enzo
Thank you, Megan!
All your support and kindness so far has been really precious indeed :)
Have a very nice afternoon.
Thank you for calling, and thank you for sharing your contact!
We are satisfied with the hotel, clean rooms, friendly staff and good breakfast. Not far from the exhibition area, and a quiet place. Everything was handled smooth, good service.
The Art Hotel Dulac in Amsterdam was a superb little hotel and I would certainly enjoy going back there.
I have to thank you because the solution you found last minute is the best ever! I found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and excellent breakfast, really nice staff. Really great solution! thank you very much! I also talked about this hotel to other colleagues and these came to see it! I really thank you very much! congratulations
Sales Director Italy & Emerging Countries
Everything went well, we are all very happy with the hotel and the service provided.
Many thanks again Have a good day,
Aurore Garçon Marketing Project Manager
Thank you for your messenger.
The reservations was very well with the guest. All perfect.
The hotel all in all is good. Rooms are fine with good beds and bathrooms. Breakfast is very good for a hotel of this size. A small thing, but it would have been good with more English speaking TV channels.
It is ok to use public transports to the exhibitions ground, but it would have been even better to have a similar hotel along U78 north of the city centre when exhibiting at the Dusseldorf Messe.
Ingrid/Group Marketing Manager
Thank you for your care and support during our collaboration. We enjoyed Marriott and we had really great results at the fair. I will fill in the feedback for your services soon. Now I’m still caught up with the following tasks after the fair. So far I had some complaints regarding the smoking rooms. Apparently the hotel had no knowledge about your request for the smoking rooms. They had some, but all of them were already given to other guests. We kindly ask you to check where the miscommunication happened. Thank you and looking forward to our next collaboration.
Roxana Cretu Office Manager