- There was always an answer within a few hours.
- There were friendly reminders, should one have forgotten something.
- There was little choice at breakfast.
- For weekend arrivals the reception is empty.
- The windows could not be opened due to laws/ ordinances.
- The train is 3 - 5 minutes walk away.
- There are some good restaurants nearby
- On request you got the key to open the window
- There were shopping facilities (supermarkets) nearby
- The hotel offers parking possibilities; (Otherwise there is a parking garage 100 m away)
- The parking spaces at the hotel are free of charge
About the event
Aberdeen, Scotland plays host to one of the world’s most reputable events for the oil & gas industry – Offshore Europe. Editions roll out every two years and feature influential exhibitors that run the entire value chain of technological solutions, products and services. Pipe systems, oil rigs, cranes, hydraulic products, pipelines, pumps, drilling, anchors, lubricants, gas production technology and offshore engineering make up the product portfolio. But that concerns trade visitors. What are the main advantages to reserve a spot on the show floor in the first place?
- The audience stands at around 36,000 trade visitors – an audience made from technical specialists, experts, engineers and industry leaders with sizeable purchasing power;
- Strong support for live demonstration as can be seen by the more than 1000 live demos that took place during the last edition;
- The most relevant research and market information as part of the official conference track;
- A strong highlight over topical trends – a prime example here would be the Late Life & Decommissioning Zone.
Strike one thing off your list of preparations and leave your online hotel booking for Offshore Europe to Travel 2 Fairs ltd. Save time searching for affordable hotels in Aberdeen with one click. We know how to cater to a small budget and large groups and we maintain partnerships with hotels across every price range. Whether it’s a low-budget chain or luxurious apartment, Travel 2 Fairs ltd always delivers. Not to mention we also position you near public transport for an easy commute.
Don’t miss any of that with a reservation at a hotel near Event Complex Aberdeen from Travel 2 Fairs ltd. There are more ways than we can assist. Do you want more freedom in Aberdeen? Then be sure to arrange for a rent-a-car during your work trip. Another service we offer transfers from and to the airport.
Our visitors for the event
Yes, the exhibition was successful and the hotel was very good thank you. The standard of cleanliness and friendliness of the staff was excellent.
Thanks again for all of your assistance.
Thank you for your email and please note that we have been very happy with accommodation during ITB.
With very best regards,
Executive director Perfecta Travel Croatia
Thank you, colleagues returned from the trip in a good mood. Everything was well organized. The hotels liked it, it was clean, cozy and friendly staff. You can write from us like that. Everyone liked everything very much!
Have a good mood and summer vacation!
Thank you Megan,
The Novotel was absolutely fine, thank you for your follow up. We do not attend WTM, but appreciate you asking.
With kind regards,
Thanks for your assistance in finding a hotel for Biofach 2020. The Ibis was in a good central location and met expectations. Regards Chris
I have spoken to two of the people who stayed at the hotel.
The both said it was clean, very convenient for ExCel and good value for money compared to other hotels in the area.
Dear Anna, The Hotel Monte Christo - Koln was great ! Flights was all ok. Hotel Very clean and neat. Hot inside as much as you wish. Very nice hosting service ! The Hotel receptionist man, Swen was very very nice to me, more than helpful and was a real pleasure to deal with him. Alexandra, his colleague also she was very nice, even tough I only deal with her for several hours, before I left the hotel , back to Romania. I know I might not have been so easy to deal person at times, but you was patient to me. I appreciate all your efforts to find the best deal based upon my requests. Thank you again for all your support ! Have a great day !
Thank you for your kindness and professionalism.
For whatever we will address to you because we have found ourselves well.
The Hotel was clean and well and the personal was friendly.
Thank you for email. Everything went well during our stay. The hotel allowed early check-in. Room is new and clean, but is too small, and the hotel is located in good location as it is convenient to public transportation and walking distance to the old town. Only few points, it's a bit noisy surrounding(from the road), especially at night. The room does not seal and not well sound protected. With the room rate it would be good if the hotel served BF. Thank you.
It's a budget hotel do not expect much, they provide clean room but small room size. The hotel not far from Messe Duesseldorf by car but if you want to take public transport between the hotel and Messe Duesseldorf it's not convenient. But if you prepare to take taxi so it's not far from the place about 15 minutes