Study the intricate flavours served at IFE – the international trade show dedicated to creativity and imagination in the food and drink industry. London, UK will turn into a bed of experiments and ideas across the entire spectrum of foods. IFE is broken in nine major exhibit sectors – bakery, cheese & dairy, drinks, Great British & Irish Food, grocery, health & wellbeing, ingredients, meat & seafood and snacks & confectionery. You have the opportunity to network with the innovators in the culinary industry and introduce yourself to senior buyers from around the world. Reasons to go include:
- The audience that runs over 27,000 trade visitors;
- More than 100 countries have sent representation;
- Specific Show Sections like Gourmet Drinker, Artisan Market, Grocery, Frozen Food and International Gourmet, Baked Goods and Ingredients;
- Anima Insight, Planet Organic, Tesco and Think Hospitality in a long lineup are leading the support program;
- Become a witness to the entire production chain in action.
With such a turnout, you should act fast when it comes to booking hotels close to ExCel London. That goes especially if you seek to minimize overall expenses on your trip. In fact, Travel 2 Fairs ltd is where you should head for discounts and deals on hotel rooms. We operate with hotels across every price category, so we’re able to accommodate businesses at all sizes and ability. Our team has the capacity to handle group as big as twenty and over. Your experience is our top priority so we seek to place you close to public transport for a speedier commute. In addition, we’re able to support you the moment you land with a transfer service waiting for you to take you to your hotel. Alternately, we can also provide you with a rent-a-car. This is why Travel 2 Fairs ltd is what you need.