- There was always an answer within a few hours.
- There were friendly reminders, should one have forgotten something.
- There was little choice at breakfast.
- For weekend arrivals the reception is empty.
- The windows could not be opened due to laws/ ordinances.
- The train is 3 - 5 minutes walk away.
- There are some good restaurants nearby
- On request you got the key to open the window
- There were shopping facilities (supermarkets) nearby
- The hotel offers parking possibilities; (Otherwise there is a parking garage 100 m away)
- The parking spaces at the hotel are free of charge
About the event
Security Essen 2022 will take place between the 20th and 23rd of September 2022. The event will occur at Messe Essen as a live exhibition. The venue where the event will be held will feature the latest and strictest Covid-19 prevention measures in place. Among the measures implemented by Messe Essen GmbH are:
- Attendees can enter the venue after providing a valid vaccination passport, proof of recovery or negative test results. Such papers must be available in digital form via the CovPassCheck app. Upon arrival at the venue, attendees must show the files along with their ID or driver's license. 3G entry documents must also be presented when arriving in Germany due to the implemented travel restrictions.
- Attendants must maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres and avoid physical forms of contact such as shaking hands. At all times, participants must wear face masks during their visits. This includes during negotiations at exhibitor stands and in meeting rooms. Attendees should also note that food court areas can be a possible exclusion of the rule.
- The event venue will feature changes such as expanded meeting spaces as well as waiting areas. Messe Essen will additionally feature reminding markings and signs. High-touch areas and high-congestion locations will undergo regular cleaning. Such places include meeting rooms, handrails, exhibition areas and door handles.
A Brief Introduction
Trends in security and fire prevention have always been quick to adapt to the fluctuating landscape of contemporary city life. Product and technology have to meet modern demands and if you’re on the scene, head to Security Essen. This international trade fair spearheads innovations both where technology and protocol is concerned and sees a high participation rate with more than 900 exhibitors showcasing the very best in civil security, surveillance systems and alarms complete with live demonstrations. Essen, Germany becomes host to this event every two years and visitors are going to number in the thousands – 33,000 trade visitors to be precise!
An Industry Profile
Security Essen showcases before the interested parties a comprehensive overview of the value chain in terms of products on display. The exhibition space is going to be filled with transport protection systems, criminal investigation technology, security systems, alarm systems, gas detectors, control and surveillance equipment, fire alarm systems, fire prevention, smoke alarm installations and the list goes on. What’s important is that you gain a valuable platform to showcase your latest models to great enthusiasm, investigate new market opportunities and generate sales leads. Further, raise your profile by entering the award competition, which distinguishes the true advancements in the field with the Oscar of the security industry.
Travel 2 Fairs Takes You There
Travel 2 Fairs Ltd has been working towards giving you an easier method to find hotels for Security Essen that fully support your needs. The key to strategic hotel accommodation for trade fairs is landing the precise balance between price and location. Your personal travel assistant collaborates with you to learn exactly what that is for you and sends you affordable deals. Once the price is covered, we look for a location. Whether you look for hotels close to Messe Essen or wish to explore the city from a guest house in central Essen, we always place you near public transport, so it takes minutes to complete your commute.
Our visitors for the event
Clean and comfortable hotel, with a good breakfast. Excellent connectivity to the show by Metro. Only 12 Euros for a 3 day ticket.
We were happy with the hotel, thank you very much. The location is very good as is the standard of rooms and services.
With kind wishes,
Thanks for your mail, I see you are “monitoring us”, like CIA / FBI …. J J J We have positive feedback about Euro Park Hotel, all went fine, as scheduled. Anyhow, no problems, we decided to confirm in advance and it is OK, it was our decision. Hotel people were good and friendly, rooms clean, hotel in general was OK. Maybe just a little remark: missing real coffee, maybe better coffee maker is appreciated more (the one available was not good…..but this is our taste, maybe others are appreciating).
Keep in touch Megan,
Bye now, Enzo
Thank you, Megan!
All your support and kindness so far has been really precious indeed :)
Have a very nice afternoon.
Thank you for calling, and thank you for sharing your contact!
We are satisfied with the hotel, clean rooms, friendly staff and good breakfast. Not far from the exhibition area, and a quiet place. Everything was handled smooth, good service.
The Art Hotel Dulac in Amsterdam was a superb little hotel and I would certainly enjoy going back there.
I have to thank you because the solution you found last minute is the best ever! I found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and excellent breakfast, really nice staff. Really great solution! thank you very much! I also talked about this hotel to other colleagues and these came to see it! I really thank you very much! congratulations
Sales Director Italy & Emerging Countries
Everything went well, we are all very happy with the hotel and the service provided.
Many thanks again Have a good day,
Aurore Garçon Marketing Project Manager
Thank you for your messenger.
The reservations was very well with the guest. All perfect.
The hotel all in all is good. Rooms are fine with good beds and bathrooms. Breakfast is very good for a hotel of this size. A small thing, but it would have been good with more English speaking TV channels.
It is ok to use public transports to the exhibitions ground, but it would have been even better to have a similar hotel along U78 north of the city centre when exhibiting at the Dusseldorf Messe.
Ingrid/Group Marketing Manager
Thank you for your care and support during our collaboration. We enjoyed Marriott and we had really great results at the fair. I will fill in the feedback for your services soon. Now I’m still caught up with the following tasks after the fair. So far I had some complaints regarding the smoking rooms. Apparently the hotel had no knowledge about your request for the smoking rooms. They had some, but all of them were already given to other guests. We kindly ask you to check where the miscommunication happened. Thank you and looking forward to our next collaboration.
Roxana Cretu Office Manager