Busworld Europe presents market trends in the bus and coach industry in Europe but has an international focus that embraces markets further abroad in Asia. The international exhibition establishes itself in Brussels, Belgium. Its relevance continues to grow especially when you take into consideration the drive towards more sustainable technology that minimizes carbon emissions. The BUSWORLD AWARDS even have a special category called the Sustainable Mobility Label. But what is the product spectrum? Visitors have access to coaches, buses, spare parts, information technologies, accessories, equipment and insurance coverage services. Some fun facts:
- Doors are open to both professionals and the general public;
- Attendance rates have steadily climbed to over 27,000 visitors;
- There’s a lot of press attention, which gives your brand recognition – 34 press conferences;
- Busworld Europe has moved in 2019 to Brussels and Brussels Expo, marking a new chapter in the exhibition’s history;
- Big brands like Mercedes-Benz have been exhibitors in the past.
Spare yourself the long hours in screening hotels for Busworld Europe, when you’ve a team dedicated to comparing prices, confirming availability and looking at locations. One call results in a hotel booking online that’s been designed to keep expenses to a minimum and get you the most optimal experience. Travel 2 Fairs ltd knows its way around Brussels and we know you’re after hotel close to Brussels Expo. That’s exactly where we target so you’re able to walk to the event or spend a few minutes riding the bus to your destination. You receive both quality and affordability in the same package. Not only that, but we’re here for you the moment you land. Airport transfers can be arranged upon your arrival and departure, especially if you’re a bigger group. If you’re just a few people on your team, then come to us for an affordable rent-a-car option!